Friday, February 26, 2010

Oral Formal Invitation I Introduced The Bride And Groom---but I Haven't Been Invited To The Wedding....?

I introduced the bride and groom---but I haven't been invited to the wedding....? - oral formal invitation

Years ago I took the 2 friends who are now married this fall. Although we have alienated in the past year, is still the possibility to pass the time. The wedding is in less than 2 months and have not received an invitation, formal or orally. I feel a little hurt and confused that I present the first pair.

Marriage is no secret ---- We have discussed plans with friends, and in its development for almost a year. I spoke with his girlfriend several times to go over the details of the wedding like the dress, the ceremony, the size that they are planning on a honeymoon, etc. .... but not the invitation.

I am talking to him about the invitation to this problem, "as it & # 039, s ultimately his decision. How to deal with it if they were in my place?

No comments:

Post a Comment