Sunday, February 14, 2010

Barska Gladiator 18-90x88 Spotting Scope Binocular Double Vision Problem : Barska Gladiator Zoom 10-30 X 60?

Binocular Double Vision Problem : Barska Gladiator Zoom 10-30 x 60? - barska gladiator 18-90x88 spotting scope

I bought this pair of binoculars and measurement are large, but a problem of double vision. I have mentioned on this and others that they had the problem, but I could not find anything about it. I like the twins back and I will not, if there is anything I can do myself with the settings. They came with minimal instructions (primarily the adjustment of focus / distance) eye and have an area of troubleshooting. I have tried different settings, but can not explain. I left a message with the customer Barska but not yet returned my call.

3 comments:

Geoff G said...

I had a pair of binoculars 25x100 for the examination, which showed this problem. I always read that the insertion of binoculars, an art which specialized equipment is needed, but I found the instructions on the Web, which allows me to adjust, just the binoculars.

Daryl S said...

+ I think it is due to leave, then you will probably not return the call until Tuesday. I do not expect, and I call on Tuesday morning. Think then you may want to move the time zone they are on, they do not have much on their web site to help communicate with others in this way with them, then.

solaryel... said...

I have the same problem with every pair of binoculars, but nice optics .. collimated
They are only Cemet and relax sometimes ...
If your brave enough to see unsrewing small screws, whether they sit in their place, is a start ..

O ,.................. can try this ...
Unscrew one of the objectives, the fat part of the Binos, have by him, you can see the stars, or what you are looking for in connection ..
Sometimes limits are sufficient diopters for people with crazy eyes ..
Even my 20/20 is controversial, but an eye looking through the eyepiece of the telescope 30 years and many hours to compensate .. 2

Post a Comment