Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How Can I Clean My Saucepans How Do I Clean Burnt Oil From A Saucepan?

How do I clean burnt oil from a saucepan? - how can i clean my saucepans

I have a number of pots recently oil chromium and burned on the bottom of one of them? This led to a residue on the bottom of the pan will come after the normal washing or soaking. I use no steel wool, because if they can scratch chrome finish of my stove. Washing is difficult, not an option because of arthritis. Suggestions for the best / easiest way to get the pot clean?

Thank you!

3 comments:

leeceege... said...

I had a lot of luck with the cooking pot / pan with vinegar or a mixture of water and vinegar. Things then easily burned. Burnt oil is tough. Have you tried the jet in the early morning hours of energy dissolver? You spray it on, let stand for a moment, then clean. Personally, I think the smell is too strong, but it works quite well. Not sure on the oil Scortch however. Good luck!

brian M said...

Try the bottom of the pan with salt and then place a wet cloth over the salt. Leave overnight. If this fails, spray the pan with oven cleaner.

Musa said...

Clean the oven.

Post a Comment