Wednesday, January 13, 2010

London Cruise What Will The Weather Be Like On A Transatlantic Cruise Miami To London Leaving April 17th?

What will the weather be like on a transatlantic cruise Miami to London leaving April 17th? - london cruise

It is difficult to predict. I have Atlantic crossings in this time of year that me and others who have to be difficult.
In general, I am of the opinion that:
The first 3 days of good
If a little raw in the middle of the ocean
For more fun if you are closer to Spain
to stutter when you meet the Bay of Biscay

But as I said - can be totally different.

Enjoy your cruise

1 comment:

Bedford S said...

Several years ago I had a troop transport from Bayonne NJ to Bremerhaven in Germany almost simultaneously. On the cover was a lot of cold winds from the North Atlantic during the trip more. It took 5 days.

Post a Comment