Sunday, January 3, 2010

Grants For Investors What Are Some Grants That Will Help Me Start-up My Own Small Business?

What are some grants that will help me start-up my own small business? - grants for investors

I'm 20 and I intend to start my own business in the early to mid 2010, but they lack one important thing ... MONEY! I do a Google search for subsidies, but found nothing worth, or indeed legitimate. Have you could apply for scholarships or grants from Web sites that list.

Please help! Thank you!

1 comment:

best4fut... said...

I have a free site that offers information on scholarships. It is wonderful, and I want to work with you!

The website is: http://www.grant4free.com

It serves primarily as a collection of online resources and information for people looking for financial aid, grants or soft loans, venture capital, private donations to their ideas into lasting change.

All information and resources can be accessed free! No restriction on and no commission

Post a Comment