Friday, December 25, 2009

Postpartum Clothes How Do You Store Your Pre-pregnancy Clothes, And Will I Ever Fit Into Them Again Anyhow?

How do you store your pre-pregnancy clothes, and will I ever fit into them again anyhow? - postpartum clothes

Ok, I was a size 8-10 most of my life (since high school). I am 15 weeks pregnant and no longer fit into the belly of my T 10 pants and a pair of 12 years ago when I bought the 10 are more difficult now in the same manner as the 10's.

Anyway, now I have all these things that made me decide I need something to do with them until I was born to ... and even then, during the time before I in the size of the pregnancy. Should I change during storage or hug me sit down again, as much as I want?

For those of you who have been through this, what have you done? and ... I hate to ask this, but what are the chances that I ... uh ... "deflate" back to pre-pregnancy as soon as possible? (and what exactly could be the deadline?)

I am the first in my family and my friends through the pregnancy, so everyone * has the answer for me. I hope you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment