Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cervical Mucous Prior To Period After Ovulation Question?

After ovulation question? - cervical mucous prior to period

I have in front of the pill for 5 months almost 6 and I am sure that I ovulate about 5 days. I looked at my throat and I grew up, open and flexible, the little I could feel, heh. Mari and I had sex every night for two days before, the night and the next day. I had some cervical mucus, which was somewhat elastic, bright and a bit watery on the field. My neck at its lower position and lead normal later in the night. I was a little dry in the next two days, then the other day when I realized I had a reasonable amount, as I was wet, not really hot, but warm. It is still too liquid, but whiter and less elastic ISH more.

Now I can not determine exactly to the day since I have not had a menstrual period since September, but I know that was before this month my cervix deep and hard all the time. In my ovulation cycle of pills before I at the right time, when I had my period normally from 32 to 35 days.

I do not know whether it means anything, but my nose is a little nasally. I know it's cold, but I thinkrunny nose, just came out of nowhere, I do not have long.

What I know, this download is displayed again a good thing? Vaginal or things that are probably just normal?

Outside of ovulation and menstruation, when I change my mother's mouth, from top to bottom at random?

I am somewhat new to this from the cervix, so I'm going through a system of mixed feelings. Excited and nervous at the same time ...

I understand it to anyone, not even in the same boat, or who was there.

Good luck to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment